Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So here we are...

I finally decided to start a blog :) I'm pretty excited! At last I'll have some organization. (hopefully) I recently completed Esthetics School at the Lia Schorr Institute in Manhattan. Before that I graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor in Science from Rutgers College. I still haven't taken the test for the New York State Boards But hopefully that will all be under my belt within the next two months. The Written exam is scheduled for January and who knows when they'll decide to invite me to take my practical. I'm not currently working at a Spa (though the good Lord knows I want to), but I am working at a well know cosmetics and skincare company. I am not including the name because I don't know how they will feel about me blogging about them (ha ha!) Mainly I'm starting this blog because I want to investigate products sold there, write my reviews and keep them organized so that I can commit them to memory better. I find myself mixing things up and that's never fun. I love anything to do with beauty; Cosmetics, Skincare, Spa treatments, heck I'm even starting to cross over to hair and fragrance. I'm also a Certified Make-up Artist. I also do Bridal, Fashion Editorial, and Air Brush make-up. So now that you know all about me, I hope some of you will join me in my adventures in the world of beauty. I promise to try my best to keep reviews honest though I understand how subjective beauty products are. Keep in mind that I am mainly writing for my own organization, while I appreciate constructive criticism please keep foul language and hurtful comments out of my blog. Also I am in no way an expert (yes, I know I went to school etc, but I believe experience trumpts theory) and the suggestions/reviews here are coming from my own personal experience. Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment