Friday, January 30, 2009

Concealers Galore!

Here is a review of a few of the concealers I own.
Names correspond in order from Left to Right.

Givenchy Mr. Bright in #5 my HG product. I love love love this. It's so creamy and moisturizing. Easy to dispense. Doesn't need much blending. Brush is soft. No bad smell. Only downside is that there aren't many shades for dark skintones.
Sephora light touch highlighter in #5 Golden Beige This one has good coverage, the product is creamy and moisturizing. I don't like the brush, it's a bit stiff and hurts my eye. It's also a little hard to dispense Not a lot of shades to select from.:(
Korres wild rose concealer in wrc3 Soft brush, very good coverage. Slight smell. Not a lot of shades offered.
Make Up For Ever full cover camouflage cream in #10 Waterproof, great color selection. Creamy full coverage. Awesome product.
Stila Perfecting concealer in C I have this product in 4 different shades. I love this. It's creamy, high coverage and illuminating. Great shade slection. Make sure you use a little, it goes a long way and can be a bit greasy if you apply too much.
MAC studio finish concealer in NC35 I own this product in 3 different shades. Awesome coverage. Lots of shades to choose from. Still creamy. Need to blend though.

Laura Mercier secret comouflage in SC-3 Lots of coverage. Needs good blending because it tends to get cakey. Not moisturizing.
Laura Mercier undercover pot in #2 Great coverage. No creasing. Moisturizing. Not a lot of color choices.

MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC 30 Another awesome product from MAC I own a few of these. What can I say creamy, blendable. Great color selection.
Laura Mercier eye base in Buff. ( this one they don't sell anymore) Creamy. Not a lot of color choices. This one is not long lasting at all.
Derma Color Camouflage in D65 Full coverage. Lots of color choices.Tends to get cakey and crease. Needs heavy blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment