Friday, January 30, 2009

Mascaras and eyeliners

Oooo this one is a mixed entry.
I want to review three mascaras and three eyeliners :)
Here are pictures of my naked eyelashes :) PS forgive my unruly eyebrows they need to be threaded badly.


My eyelashes aren't as long as I would like them to be, I use Talika Eyelash Lipocils. I don't believe it's aided in lengthening, but it has made them stronger and they tend to fall out less than before I used this product.

Here is just for fun, the left picture has Givenchy Mr. Light concealer in #5. The right picture has Korres Concealer in wrc3. I didn't put on eyecream in that picture. Darn my eyes need an eyecreme badly. :(
Smashbox Bionic mascara with Prestige waterproof eyeliner in black
Mascara
Pros:Lengthening
Cons:Flakage
Eyeliner
Pros:Soft, Easy to apply, great price,rich dark color.
Cons: Not really long lasting, smudges easily.
Mac Pro Lash mascara with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero


Mascara
Pros:Lengthening, curling, slightly volumizing.
Cons: None so far.
Eyeliner
Pros:Soft, Easy to apply.
Cons:Smudges easily.
Diorshow Iconic mascara with Benefit Badgal waterproof eyeliner.
Mascara
Pros:Lengthening, curling, slightly volumizing, Long lasting.
Cons:Slight flakage, Hard to remove.
Eyeliner
Pros:Very rich dark color. Waterproof, Does not smudge.
Cons: None so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment