Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mac Creamteam Collection swatches

I looooove the Creamteam collection, I love the texture and feel. The lips remain super hydrated. The colors are pretty nice too. The only one I wasn't too crazy about was Looks like Sin. It doesn't apply evenly. And Fashion Scoop and Ever so Rich have no pigment to them. Overall the lipglosses aren't pigmented, I don't mind I like the feel and texture.













The above picture contains from top to bottom the following lipglass colors Boy bait, Partial to pink, Melt in your mouth, Petite indulgence, creme anglaise, looks like sin








the pictures above contain swatches from top to bottom of the following colors cream cup, shy girl, crosswires, lickable, creme in your coffee, spice is nice, and hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment