Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mac Hello Kitty Collection



This is my haul today. My wallet is hurting badly :(


I'm not to crazy about the collection, even though I am a fan of Hello Kitty. The colors were ok, but I think I have things like this from mac. For example Fashion Frenzy and Tippy are very similar, and the list goes on. And even though I didn't get my Mac Pro Discount I bought some Hello Kitty Goodies just to have them. This are swatches from what I got.


This is the hello kitty tattoo I got. I got massaged by a sexy man wearing pleather tights and a kitty head. lol. The eye is from the Lucky Tom Palette.
The above swatch contains the lipglass mimmy, sweet strawberry followed by the lipsticks cutester, big bow and most popular and lastly the tinted lip conditioner in popster

No comments:

Post a Comment