Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stila Barbie Collection in Foxy and Stila Pearl Pallette.

So far these are my buys from the Stila Spring Collection.
I bought the Stila Pearl Pallette and the Barbie can in Foxy.

The Pearl Pallette is really nice. It's small and chic. The shimmers in the eyeshadows are subtle, and the colors are right on cue for the Spring. I found these eyeshadows a little more powdery than the regulars. Especially the white/pearly one. It just seems to get all over the place. Maybe it's just me. I apologize for the pictures, I think my flash dulled the colors they are brighter in real life.







The Stila Foxy collection is awesome. She's my favorite from the collection. The colors are very neutral. Wearable for work etc. The Lip glaze I was disapointed with. I expected something with more color like on the Foxy barbie. Maybe something like their regular collection collection in coral which is a nice popular color for the season. Overall I'm in love. I wish I could afford to buy another one from the collection:)




No comments:

Post a Comment