Friday, March 6, 2009

Bargain shopping la dee da!

(rant)
Lol. Lately I've been heading over to Duane Reade and Rite Aid a lot more often. I really love Walgreens ( online they have a great selection of interesting products)but my local one has nothing in stock. Seriously. The other day I was looking for my chocolate covered almonds ( my diet only lasted a month ) I need to get back on that wagon.

:( And I checked the date because once I bought expired cookies from them and of course the chocolate covered almonds were expired lol. Anyway at least the staff is really sweet so I do go in there whenever I feel the urge to browse. The Rite Aid near me has a little more in stock but the staff there is rude. I ask this one guy for a price check and he rolled his eyes at me and then he hands to another guy . I was waiting by the cash registers and the other guy gets there and goes are you going to buy something with an attitude. And I'm go well if you tell me the price I might. Geesh what is going on are they being hit by the recession or what? Duane Reade is shoppers paradise always something new in most of the things are in stock but never any sales. Well you can't win them all now can you?
(end of rant)

So my little haul is the new Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Nude 4. This really does feel like a mouse so light and soft and it looks airbrushed. The shades are pretty good plenty of light medium and dark in both pink and yellow undertones. Coverage is buildable. But I would say medium.

I bought the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers. SPf 20 in Classic Ivory. A bit too light for me but they didn't have any better options for us yellow undertone gals. Not a lot of shade options. The foundation is very hydrating and is medium to full coverage. Only thing is that it has a serious transfer issue.

The Neutrogena MoistureShine SPF 20 in Electric Current. My god this color is vivid. It's sexy reminds me of a creamy version of the Armani lip wax #6. A color I adore. More of a Fall/winter color than a spring/summer one. But it's really moisturizing. I think women with fine lines will experience bleeding so use your toofaced/duwop or cargo reverse lipliners to prevent that. The color does tend to stay like a stain so I liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment