Thursday, March 19, 2009

I went on another foundation hunt....

Today I was off early from work and went to my favourite store to play with the new MAC collection. It didn't really tickle my fancy so I didn't rush to get it. I only ended up with one new eyeshadow from the collection and lots of other things I wasn't intending to buy. The second thing I wanted was to get my hands on a good foundation. So I've had a lot of recommendations from clients to try Chanel and I'm in loooove. The MA there was so nice. He really took his time, matched me nicely and listened to what I really wanted.
From top to bottom is Mac power point eyeliner in forever green, mac eyeshadow in Nocturnelle and Dear Cupcake, lipglosses in Beaux and Pink Lemonaid, Mac lipsticks in Cosmo, Ravishing and Bombshell

Only the Dear cupcake is from the Sugar Sweet collection. I feel like I have a lot of the items they had and the Lollipop loving lipstick I wanted they didn't have :(

Above is the Mally black eyeliner the Chanel lipgloss in 69 and 79 ( I looove that color) The Nars concealer duo Custard followed by ginger (awesome value) The Mac paint pot in soft ochre.

Above are my new foundations. The Mally powdered visible skin adjustable foundation in Light, the Chanel Powder foundation poudre universelle in Beige and the Chanel teint innocence naturally luminous foundations in Cameo.
Here is the Mally City Chick Eyeshadow pallette in Central Park
Then I headed to Victoria Secret for Fusion lip plumpers and the new Body Bare collection which they didn't have. Grr. But I ended up falling in love with their new natural body creams. Yum. So moisturizing and affordable. Definitely a plus. They don't smell as overwelming as their regular collection. I love the vanilla sandelwood, it's a stronger warmer scent. I don't know. I'm all into anything that reminds me of India...well everyone knows I love India. And I know I'm already prepared for all the India inspired Spring Collections like Stila and Guerlian. I can't wait!!!!

Above are swatches of the Pink lip butter from top to bottom is bare and ripe.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, My favorite foundation is Smashbox Camera REady
    it works so good.
    very light. you don't feel it on your face and it doesn't make my skin oily.

    it makes me look flawless no joke.

    have them match your skin tone and test it out


    Just want to remind you, don't forget I have a
    CONTEST going on.
    I hope you join!

    www.beautyisandrogynous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete