Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates and Bobbi Brown.



My latest haul :)

Umm. I love Bobbi Brown. The new Skin foundation.....whoa. Just what I was looking for. It's lightweight. Moisturizing and buildable coverage. When you first apply it can come on sheer but it definitely covered my blochiness and some hyperpigmentation. Not to mention it has Spf 15. Way to go Bobbi Brown :) Above is the Bobbi Brown foundation doesn't it look natural?

The Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitamineral makeup with spf 10 is another story. It smells bad, it's cakey looking and drying :( so pull out your moisturizer. I think this one will do well once the summer months come in. The only plus is that it's mineral based and really affordable at 33.50. I would say it gives medium coverage.
Above is a picture of the Estee Lauder foundation.

Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation which I blogged earlier about is still awesome. No breakouts so far. My skin is soft and brighter!I also want to update on my Korres Vitamin E primer. That thing is amazing. The key is to use very little or it will feel greasy. My makeup stays put after work. I work 8 hour shifts 1 hour lunch and plus the 2 hour commute and it's still yetgood. It leaves a nice hydrated silky feel. Very good for dry skin. I'm combination and I haven't broken out yet :)







above is the Fusion lip plumping pencil in flushed and the Urban Decay liner in Deviant.
The Fusion Lip Plumping Pencil in flushed I don't see any severe plumping. ( it does plump just not ah-mazing) The plus is like most of the fusion products it does not hurt, burn or sting like duwop and toofaced. It feels nice and stays put. Really natural color too. I also got the Urban Decay liner in Deviant and it is awesome. It has light shimmer and the blue is really vibrant perfect for the upcoming spring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment