Saturday, April 11, 2009

Freshface Beauty, Korres and Make-Up For Ever

     
My latest haul from Make-Up For Ever, Fresh and Korres:)
For those of you that do not know MUFE. It's a professional french  editiorial quality makeup line similar to MAC. Created by Dany Sanz in 1984. The cool thing about this line is that everything they have is created for a specific need in the industry. All their products are of superior quality and long wearing. I highly recommend the High Definition foundation, Full coverage waterproof concealer as well as their eyeshadows. 
Today I got the MUFE glossy full colour lipgloss in #5 violet. It looked like a scary color but it wears ready nicely. Kind of reminds me of Clinique black honey lipsticks.  Their glosses are really shiny and moisturizing but do not wear long. I also bought the High Definition Primer in neutral to go with my foundation. I like that it feels silky soft and lightweight. The foundation wears really nicely over it. I felt that their foundation exaggerated my dry areas this eliminates that. 

Fresh is a natural brand that combines high quality functional ingredients with luxurious textures and delicious smells. I got the supernova mascara which provides great length and volume all the while protecting your lashes and nourishing them with panthenol and meadowfoam oil. 

On my hand is the Fresh Twilight luminizer...umm twilight...ummm  ok anyway. This really gives a subtle glow. Great under makeup and as a highlighter.  On the right picture on the top is Glossy Full Colour in #5 and Korres eyeshadow in 10s White which is very is very soft blendable. Great to brighten the eyes.  







No comments:

Post a Comment