Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Khiel's New Mascara and goodies.


Above is a picture of my latest haul from Khiel's :) 

Mineral mascara. Sounds good. Made with good for you ingredients like jojoba, aloe, and acacia. It thickens and lengthens nicely. But don't get this baby in your eyes. This thing made me tear like crazy! On the good note. I wore this to work and got no flaking, smudging and my lashes still look good :) 

Above are pictures when I first applied the mascara

This picture is me after work about 8 hours later. Sorry I looked busted at work today. Our AC is down it was hot as heck in there :( 

I got my greedy little hands on two lip balms. One tinted in Black Raspberry and one in Vanilla with SPF. They both taste yummy and are really hydrating but I found the Vanilla one a little greasy. The Black Raspberry was very sheer. Good thing about this product is that it's not sticky.

I also got Khiels Sodium PCA oil free moisturizer. It feels really light weight and wears well with cosmetics. This is proven non comedogenic so if you have acne run and get it. Your skin will be supple and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment