Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love for Chanel.

I've been in love with Chanel cosmetics since I last discovered Teint innocence luminous foundation. Ooo so nice. I got Mystic eyes, Smoky Eyes, and the Variations palette which I later regretted. The smoky eyes is one from an old collection, but I love for night time looks. The Mystic eyes and Variations are too similar for me to appreciate them but they are good choices for every day day looks.  And the Glossimer lip gloss in Iris which has a nice soft shimmer to it. (lately I'm into soft pinks) I also got a blush duo tweed effect in Coral Tweed. I am absolutely in love with this blush. It looks so natural and it gives my cheeks a sexy warm glow.   



Above is the swatch from the Smoky eyes palette and the tweed coral blush as well as the Glossimer gloss in Iris. 
The  palette on the top is the Mystic Eyes and the one on the bottom is the Variations. The Mystic Eyes has more shimmer than the Variations but they are very similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment