Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Mac Rose Romance Haul.

I've been itching for this collection for a while now. I don't know what's with me but lately I'm into soft pinks. So finally I got my hands on this and went crazy. I usually don't go for lustres but these colors are so sweet. My fav is a way to love, the see through colors are supposed to be like a stain, but they really don't have much staying power. They apply silky but they do really dry out the lips...love the color not really the product. I'm also loving the new cheek gel the color is soft and sheer and really lively. What an awesome color and I love how they put it in the little paint pot.
 

Look at that gorgeous nail color. This is my first Mac Nail laquer in love and friendship.



This is the only eyeshadow I bought. In Et Tu, Bouquet?

Above are the lip sticks in Way to love, A rose Romance, the tinted lipglass in Virgin Kiss, then the see thru lip colors in loving touch and tender tryst, followed by the gel blush in just a pinch and the rose all over beauty powder in summer rose. Don't you just love all those pinks? They are just too cute. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment