Sunday, April 26, 2009

Smashbox Foundation!

This is my latest Sephora mini haul. 
Smashbox foundation! I must say. I adore how innovative they are in adding the shave off function to their powder. It really keeps the powder fresh and is less messier than using loose powder, but you still get the lovely light application. This powder does remind me a little of Philosophy's foundation, in that it's hydrating and yes, a bit shiny. Definitely a find for those dry skin types though.
   
Above is a picture of the foundation on my hand.

I also got Fredric Fekkai's Au Naturel dry shampoo. This one is definitely less finely milled than Klorane and does not smell as good as Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo. It actually doesn't really have a scent. It gives your hair lots of body but you only want to add a little because it can get out of hand and leave you looking white. I like to comb my hair through after using this which helps remove a bit of the excess. What's best about this product is that it's free of parabens, preservatives, and fragrance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment