Sunday, April 19, 2009

Urban Decay Friends and Family Haul

Urban Decay is world famous for it's unconventional names and their super long lasting and pigmented shadows. This is definitely the company for you if you are trendy or just someone who appreciates innovation. Pretty much all their line is awesome and foolproof.

My top picks for this company is of course their Eye Shadow Primer Potion, 24/7 glide on eyeliners, their Eye Shadows (super pigmented ) and their palettes (more bank for your buck)

I recently appreciated their 30% friends and family special and here is my haul: 

The above picture is my new haul and next to it are swatches from the ammo palette. I also got roach individual eyeshadow which is the 3rd to the bottom ( the reddish brown) Great colors no?
 
Above are DEA 24/7 concealer which is creamy and blendable. ( I blended a little toward the right) And perversion liquid eyeliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment