Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bobbi Brown haul!


I was on the hunt for a fun summer lip look and look what I found :) A perfect bright fun look! I absolutely love the Vitamin Enriched face base. It's oil free extremely hydrating with shea butter vitamins A,C and E. It hasn't broken me out and my makeup wears extremely well over it. The sheer pressed powder is perfect for on the go during these upcoming hot summer days. The foundation touch up sticks can double as foundation and a concealer cool no? I love the awesome range of shades. My  favorite of all is the lip color in soft rose, it's not too loud and is extremely long wearing. It has a bit of a smell, but I can live with it. I'll be investing in a few of these I can feel it. 


Above from Left to right I have the Sheer pressed powder in soft sand, the foundation stick in warm sand,  lipcolor in soft rose and sheer lipgloss in popsicle. 

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome stuff you got. I have never tried any bobbi brown products. I will someday when i can afford it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. That is why it was such a small haul. The pigment and the staying power is awesome in the lipstick. Reminds me of Nars, but Nars is a little more expensive. If there is anything I would recommend it's the Enriched face base. I never knew Bobbi Brown had such good skincare.

    ReplyDelete