Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was tagged!

TAG: Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know You
What made you choose your blog name?
I named my blog "My Endless Beauty Trunk" because I'm eclectic. There is always something interesting in beauty no matter where it's from or what it does. Also working in the beauty industry I tend to collect more than I want to lol. 

What's your actual name?
Crisania. There aren't many of us out there. 

Do you have any nicknames?
Crissy, Crisol. (call me that and I'll beat you 0:)   ) Others I don't need to add here. :) 

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
I used to collect Barbies, Coins and books on Hinduism. Weird I know. Since I got married I have no room  for them so I settled on makeup. I can draw/paint. I'm actually working on a piece for my husband on Radha Krishna. I'm into music, I like Hindi, Turkish, Italian and Spanish. I don't understand Turkish. Don't ask me how that came about... 

What do you do?
What don't I do? I've had many odd end jobs. Right now I'm a licensed esthetician. Fortunately I work in a beauty store :) I have a bachelor in science for physical anthropology (similar to forensics). I used to work at Urologist's office before I took the leap into the beauty industry :) 

What would you like to do?
I want to be a freelance makeup artist, and own my own spa. :) 

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
I have six left feet. But I try to dance anyway. I've taken a few dance classes in my day that have all ended catastrophically. lol 
Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
I love India...anything about India. I should have been an Indologist.

What achievement are you most proud of?
Going to college.

What do you most like about yourself?
I'm very laid back.

What would you change about yourself if you could?
I could lose some extra baggage.

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?
Better memory..I'm aging already!

2 comments:

  1. I love anything and everything about India too. I've been that way since I saw my first Bollywood movie years ago :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know sometimes I feel like I was Indian in my last life. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so I can go again this year. I can't wait to get some churidaars and pant suits. Maybe if I'm lucky my husband will let me get some makeup and magazines too. I'd love to post on my finds.

    ReplyDelete