Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My new Clarisonic


I love this brush. I always wanted one and I finally ordered it. I got the Clarisonic Pro which features 4 speeds unlike the original which only has 2 and the new spot therapy one which has 3. The pro setting is super aggressive and is great for body work. It also came with the three trial cleansers. One refreshing gel cleanser with willowbark, coQ10 and bearberry for oilier skin types. Gentle hydro cleanser with aloe cucumber and green tea for sensitive types, and the nourishing care cleanser with green tea, shea butter and vitamin b5.  
The best thing about using the clarisonic is that it really cuts down on cleansing time. Like the sonic toothbrushes it works through vibrasions, but at the higher speeds I noticed the brushed moved a bit too. It really gets deep in those grooves. I loved it, I notice results right away. My skin feels smoother kind of like after a scrub but it's super gentle. I have the sensitive brush head which it came with. I tend to be sensitive so I might try the one for delicate skin and see how that works. I highly recommend it . The original retails for 195, the spot therapy one for 225 and the pro is only available through professionals. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks fantastic!!! Thanks so much for the follow, I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete