Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some random goodies.



Boy oh boy! I love Dior Addict ultra gloss reflect in 657 rose satin . Super shiny with no stickiness. Did you see the beauty insider only lip polishes at Sephora? Why are they jacking up the price? The economy is too slow for this nonsense. Grrr! The iconic mascara I have bought before. I still like it. It gives superior length with no flakiness. It's hard to remove but for that I got my trusty fresh soy face cleanser. I love that stuff, it softens your skin and removes every bit of dirt. Not to mention all the benefits it has such as great for removing eye makeup yet gentle for the eyes. Soy amino acid,  Soy extracts and antioxidants which smooth the skin and promote it's youthful appearance.
 

I'm currently loving Korres deep color mascara. It features vitamin B5 (panthenol) to condition lashes and rice bran to give volume. It really does lengthen. Reminds me of the Dior iconic in that it gives a glossy finish. You can see I love mascaras. The MUFE aqua smoky lash is excellent too, it won't flake, wears all day and gives great volume and length. 

No comments:

Post a Comment