Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some recent goodies from Duwop and Benefit.

Above is the Duwop eyeshadow trio in crush molten metallic trio , I love the pigment it's very rich with a lovely satiny texture. The Duwop prime venom comes on matte and is like most lip plumpers tingly. I don't really see a plumping effect but it does keep lipstick on longer. I got a little gift bag from Benefit and inside was featured all these goodies. The bag itself is really nice too, It has compartments for the brushes and everything.  The California Kissin lipgloss has a nice non sticky texture but I don't really believe it makes the teeth appear brighter. I do like the tiny blue glitter makes me feel like a girly princess he he. 

I love the Bathina  shower cap from benefit. It looks adorable and it really helps keep the water out. The Rush Hour mini makeover lip/cheek color is really nice and natural. I love multipurpose items. The color is really wearable too. The badgal blue mascara is a subtle blue that helps brighten the eyes. It does volumize but it's a bit clumpy for my taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment