Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Benefit Haulage


Above are two swatches from my latest lipstick acquisition. The colors are skinny dip and on the sly.

 I got my paws on one of benefit's new fragrances.I got the Laugh with me Lee lee which is a woody floral. The notes are citrus, jasmine and lily. It's light and fun. Perfect for summer. 

The have two other scents called My place or yours Gina a woody oriental with notes of pink pepper, wild raspberry and patchouli and Something about Sofia an oriental floral with mango and vanilla. 

The Body Butter from Lavanila in vanilla grapefruit smells so yummy. It's somewhat citrus somewhat sweet and oh so rich. 



2 comments:

  1. the scent description smells good already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) They are a bit on the alcoholy side when you first spray but it definitely evaporates nicely. Plus for the price who can complain! It's a nice little uplifting scent. My fav is Lavanila body butter. I love love love it. Plus it's natural too :)

    ReplyDelete