Thursday, June 11, 2009

Face Atelier, perfect for light summer makeup.

Face Atelier  was founded by Debbie Bondar, she strives to make all women achieve  flawless stress free beauty with her high performance easy to use makeup line. The Ultra Foundation is the star of her line. It  is super light weight and easy to blend and apply. It's a dream come true. The coverage is medium to full coverage. And it looks almost airbrushed . It's silicone based. So you don't have to worry about creasing or that cakey look. Best of all it's oil free yet hydrating. They have  ten lovely shades plus they have two color correctors in zero minus and zero plus so you know you'll find the perfect match. Still scared to try? Well you can order samples like I did for $1 each, and they are generous too! I know I'll be ordering my full size real quick :) 
Here is what I tried: #2 ivory, #3 wheat, #4 sand, #5 sepia and #7 tan in that order from left to right.

I also tried the dual camouflage in medium. They don't have many shades, but finish is lovely. Plus they add a warm and cool color so you can mix to your heart's content. And last but not least the powder face powders in translucent and light. I love the feel and the finish of this powder. It disappears as soon as you apply it. It reminds of Becca's finishing powder but without the shimmer/sheen.
  
Above is the medium camouflage in warm and cool, then the translucent powder and light powder heavily swatched. 

2 comments:

  1. great swatches. i need a good foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can say I really recommend this foundation. The only thing is that my flash kinda washed it out a little. I'm an NC30,I believe I would fit Ivory in this one. I love love love the consistency :) Try it their samples are only $1. :)

    ReplyDelete