Friday, June 5, 2009

Max Factor and Smashbox.


I heard the sad news that Max Factor cosmetics will be leaving the US by 2010. Sad news that many makeup companies are going under. So I decided to give their line some love by trying their new Vivid Impact Lip color. It was pretty pricey, and there weren't many shades left so I opted for a neutral one. 
Smashbox is owned by Dean and Davis Factor which are grandsons to the legendary Max Factor, The Max Factor company is not owned by the Factor family. So it is fitting that I add them here. They are world famous for their primers, O glow and gloss and their eye shadows. The eye shadows are my favorites super pigmented with a lovely satiny glide. 

2 comments:

  1. It is really sad to hear about Max Factor even though I don't think I've ever tried any of their products. It's such a well known name in cosmetics :(.

    That's my sister in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it, he was the one who elevated makeup and makeup artistry. But his line was sold a long time ago. Your sister is uber cute :)

    ReplyDelete