Monday, June 29, 2009

My latest haul.


I got some random goodies. 
I was on the hunt for a new powder. I'm combination skin and lately, my nose and cheeks are getting super oily so I need something that stays on and looks light weight ( I want to look naked I tell you !) I have a lot of redness in my skin so I just want to cover that. I got the High Definition powder from Cargo in #20. It's perfect, blends like a dream and is super sheer.I also bought Mac Viva Glam lipstick in VI, Benefit silky finish lipstick in swoonderful. And a lovely huge bar of soap from Fresh in Sugar. This stuff is heavy duty will last for ever with it's triple milled formula. :) 

Above Cargo HD powder in #20, Viva Glam VI, and Benefit lipstick in swonderful

1 comment:

  1. oohh crago blu ray. i really like the name. it sounds very promising.

    ReplyDelete