Friday, June 26, 2009

My MAC Euristocrats II haul ;)

Above is my latest haul from MAC. I got a little carried away. Especially since my favorite MA Sharonda was there. I love her she's super sweet and patient. And she showed me her Mac book with all the new looks and upcoming collections. Let me say there will be a lot of black and deep reds. Some glitter coming up and over all lots of color. 

Above is MAC eyeshadow in contrast and blackberry 

Above from top to bottom is MAC lipstick in sunsational, mac eversun powder blush, lipglass in buzz all from the Naked Honey collection, Then from the Euristocrats II collection I have MAC lipstick in naked paris,costa chic, saint germain, patisserie, and cockney


 Above I have More Euristocrats II collection the MAC dazzleglasses in date night, via veneto, rue d'roue, and lip pencil in magenta

2 comments:

  1. wow drooling @-@ all the colors are rich and pigmented. great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it !! I love the new fall collections coming up too. Just you wait September is going to be a killer month for all our pockets! Even the famous volcanic ash exfoliator is coming back. Lots of color...dark colors too. I'm staying away from Mac until then.

    ReplyDelete