Friday, June 26, 2009

Things just magically appear in my overflowing beauty trunk

I recently acquired some goodies for me to review. Lots of fun mascaras. The traditional Imuju fiberwig is great. A little clumpy but still gives length like no other. The new tiny sniper I hate. Super clumpy and the brush sucks! I also acquired some goodies from bare minerals. I already own the spf 30 in light and I'm super happy to get a new one because I love this stuff I use it everyday religiously. I haven't broken out yet and I break out really easy. And the coverage is really light which I love. unlike the original bare minerals I don't feel dry or overly made up. The 100% natural mineral gloss I love. The color is fun and very summery. Plus I love the texture and smell of bare minerals glosses! I also got the urban decay pocket rocket in Erik, lovely color very sheer. Doesn't smell to great. And the packaging....well let's not even go there :( The too faced mascara I've been dying to try. This one gives good volume and length. The fun part is that it's like the Blink Kiss Me mascara it comes off in little tubes!

Above is the Urban Decay Eric Pocket Rocket lipgloss and Bare Minerals Chiffon 100% lipgloss 

4 comments:

  1. cool. i'll keep in mind the bare minerals lip glosses next time i visit sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great. I just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fiberwig. :) But ughh! It dries up too quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree. The little sniper is a novel idea, but it's aweful ! Duwop mascara also comes with fibers and it's pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete