Friday, September 11, 2009

Tarte Friends and Family Haul !

I love Tarte, I love how they combine their naturally derived 5 antioxidant complex in all their products. I also love how light their products are and how effortlessly gorgeous they make me feel. So here is my latest haul. The Circle Defense is salmon color and lightweight, But it does help to brighten the eye area. I am loving their primer, Not so much for their priming ability but because it does firm the lid, I'm going to use it as a night treatment haha! And as most of you know by now I have an obsession with lip wear, so I'll probably be collecting more of their 24/7s lip sheers soon. They gave me a free sugar daddy glistening powder cool no?
Below from left to right is 24/7 lip sheers in Saturday and Tuesday, Lifted natural eye primer with Firmitol, provocateur pressed mineral powder in light with spf 8, circle defense under eye concealer in light.

2 comments:

  1. have never tried this brand....will surely look into the matter....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...matter as in the brand...haha!!

    ReplyDelete