Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lakme and Revlon from Delhi

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I haven't been shopping much since I got back. I've been taking a few classes which have dried up my makeup funds, that and I'm trying to make some space in my home to find my makeup stash from the hubby. I didn't get to shop much for makeup while in India and Nepal. ( Hubby was angry at the amount of Saris and bangles I acquired so I decided not to test him) I'll do a post on a later date with all my Saris, Lenghas, Churidaars and bangles later this week :) Here is what I did get:

Lakme is an amazing brand. The colors are so strong yet classic. And I love them, makes me feel all bollywood. whoohoo!

Lakme Bridal Sutra Blus in Rose Crush, Lakme Glide on Eye Color in plum, Revlon eyeliner in Black Lakme Enrich lipcolor in 157 Bamboo pink, and 152 in Raspberry crush (colors are much prettier, but my camera sucks. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a new one for christmas.

6 comments:

  1. wooho ! the colors look so pretty !
    hw ws yer trip ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every second of it. It wasn't long enough and I want to go back. I cried all the way to the airport my nephews think I'm so weird. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red on the right looks good! I havent' heard of Lakme yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the lip stuff especially look really nice! I've heard of Lakme before, but only their eyeliners, it's nice to see the other products they do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I wish they sold Lakme in the states. I've only seen the eyeliners too. I'm still trying to find a website that will ship their items for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see what kind of saris you got. notify me when you do that post ^_^

    also, the stuff you got are soo nice.

    thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. you are always sweet crissy.

    ReplyDelete