Friday, December 11, 2009

The new Coat dilemma

Well it's officially serious cold weather here in NY and I need me a coat! But the trouble is I can't seem to pick. I need it to be good for everyday, warm yet cute :(
So I'm turning to all my lovely followers for some advice. Help me choose!

This cute little number in red:


This elegant little number in black:


This fun little number in black:



This warm little number in Black.






In case you are wondering, this is what I currently own:

I wear the black one most. I just love it. It's so me lol.

I also own a wool trench some spring jackets and two hideous puffers but I won't torture you with that.

Anyway, if you can please comment and let me know what you think I should get I would greatly appreciate it :)

1 comment:

  1. Since you already own black one,I suggest buying 1st or 2nd one.1 if you want some fun coat or 2nd if you are looking for more wearable,everyday coat.

    ReplyDelete