Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tarte Royal Haul !

I am loving Tarte's glosses! And the new Crown Jewel set has something for everyone. The texture is non sticky and you get medium to sheer coverage, lots of shine and best of all it's natural.
.
The three little boxes are broken down into these sets:
Glittering Green Goddess set has nude colors with a little sheen
Dazzling Divas is very sheer and glittery, with the exception of the hot pink gloss.
Twinkling Trendsetter is my favorite of the sets with medium pigmentation and sheen
Above from left to right is Dazzling Diva and Twinkling Trendsetter . I'm wearing one from the twinkling trendsetter. So pretty!

Above from left to right is the Glittering Green Goddess followed by double ended lipgloss in paul and holly and then my 24/7 lipsheer in Wednesday.

These glosses won't dry out your lips too which is a huge plus in my book. These are super affordable and make great stocking stuffers! I love Tarte subscribe to their mailer. You'll love all the discounts and goodies they send out. :)

3 comments: