Sunday, December 13, 2009

TPG haul

So I ended up going to the TPG pop up shop and it was nice. I meet my airbrush instructor David Klasfield of OCC cosmetics. He's such a sweet heart. And a whole bunch of artists were there just selling their goods. I ended up not getting anything from Eve Pearl. But I did go crazy with the Korres. I love Korres and their all natural goodness. I got a bunch of liners and lipglosses.

Below I have Korres eyeliners in 6 gray and 8 blue. Korres Lip liners in 1 Neutral light, 3 brown orange, and 4 red.

This is the close up of the lipglosses by Korres cherry oil lip glosses in 32 beige pink, 25 natural purple, 52 red, 23 light purple, 27 plum then the Korres lip butters in jasmine and plum. And last but not least Stila 24kt lip gloss in merlot.



Below from top to bottom are swatches of the urban decay eyeshadows in Blaze and Stray Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment