Thursday, December 10, 2009

TPG pop up shop!


I missed the first one because of work. But this time I got my lovely co worker to switch her hours with me so that I can go. The only thing that really excites me is the fact that there will be Eve Pearl goodies there. I love her makeup! Anyway, I felt the need to share because the offers seem amazing. So I copied and pasted from my email here goes, I hope it benefits some of you :)

TPG POP UP SHOP



ONE DAY ONLY - SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13

INCLUDING NEW PRODUCT ADDITIONS!
  • Embryolisse!
  • Ramy Beauty!
  • Alison Raffaele!
  • Korres Natural Products!
  • Jao!
  • Pencil Me In!

PLUS PRODUCTS FROM....
  • Stila!
  • Three Custom Color!
  • Eve Pearl Beauty!
  • Shiny Mama!
  • Shadow Shields!
  • Armour Beauty!
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics!
  • TPG Clear Soft Packs!
  • Face Chart Packs
  • 9x9 product packs!

*Prices start at $5 per piece, most products no more than $10 per piece!
*Please note that advance listing of specific products at TPG Pop-Up Shop is not available. Only select merchandise available from the above listed brands.


We had such a great turnout at the TPG Pop-Up Shop last weekend that we are doing it again this week! That's right - if you missed the event last week - you have one more chance for great deals at $5 and $10 for nearly all makeup at the shop!

This special one-day only event is open to pros and makeup lovers of all kinds!

Plus get a free gift with any $20 purchase - while supplies last!

Sunday, December 13

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Studio
121 West 27th Street (btwn 6th-7th)
Suite 1200 (12th Floor)
Just a few blocks from Penn Station and every subway line!
Event hours are 1:00PM - 6:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment