Friday, January 15, 2010

Eve Pearl Foundation and Diva Palette

I love Eve Pearl, her personality, her skill and passion for makeup! Her makeup is so versatile, it makes it easy for anybody to look flawless in minutes! I grabbed her HD foundation in light, it comes with a light and a dark shade for easy contouring/ concealing. The formula is so creamy and looks flawless on. I also grabbed the Diva eyeshadow palette for when I'm feeling sassy! Her products are a bit pricey and the palette is on the small side but... They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. All you have to do is dip the brush in no swishing it around or you'll end up with way too much pigment. That's insane! Very vibrant too, what you see is what you get. And the colors are so fun. These are all satiny. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I ordered two more palettes from her and I'll be posting my review as soon as I get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment