Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Tarte Natural Lip Stain Swatches!

I love these new lip stains. I can't say that enough.
I didn't get to swatch all of them:( I'm missing Moody from my swatches.
Update. It is now 7:30 and I still have the lipstain on since 2pm. Wow. Not one bit drying. The color I was wearing lust, looks a lot like amused now five hours later? weird. But still very bright on my lips!
Below from left to right is Amused, Lust, Enchanted, Joy and Charmed
They feel oh so smooth on the lips. Really hydrating. The colors are very vibrant. My coworker was wearing Amused for her 6 hours without reapply. It looked glossy and really pretty! I'm in love!
Amused
Charmed
Joy
Enchanted
Lust

4 comments:

  1. yea. it took me a while cause i really tried to find out if i could get the confirmation number... with my card i used but i couldnt. I did get a confirmation number but i lost it! i know i was super mad.. :( i waited out because i wanted to see if maybe just maybe she would receive it..

    i guess not but its a lesson learned. i'll look at the good side of it...
    thanks for the nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crissy...I'm doing a giveaway prize be sure to check it out and get your entry in. xoxo
    www.mzfashioncloset.com

    ReplyDelete