Monday, January 25, 2010

Revlon Drugstore haul #2

This is my second attempt at loving the new Revlon collection. I got the Revlon PhotoReady in Nude 004 and the color surge lipstick in Soft Rose. Again the color is a little off, too pink and a wee bit light. Sigh. I give up. It's a great formula none the less!
Here I am modeling the foundation and lipstick. Do you see those lashes? It's Korres Abyssina oil volumizing mascara. Not volumizing at all. but the length separation and curl are amazing whooo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi darling,thanks for popping by, come by next week then see if they are still there, :)

    I didnt like the colourstay one, but this PhotoReady one seems nicer. I think this is coming UK market sometime in March :( def check it out....yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks flawless in the picture. People say its got shimmer but it doesn't look that way at all!

    ReplyDelete