Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some things I love

I've been lusting after this palette for a while now. And I finally indulged. The YSL 5 color harmony for eyes in 3 Tawny.
It reminds me of my beloved Eve Pearl shadows in that it's velvety smooth a dream to apply, albeit with a lot more shimmer! That's ok. I like shimmer. The colors are really well coordinated and there are a number of looks you can do with the pallet from everyday to smokey eye. I love it. I also got the Bare Escentuals mini set for $18 with the Buxum lash mascara and the Eve Buxum lip gloss. They were sold out of this color in regular size and I love it. It's a nice neutral pink perfect for quick no fuss looks. The Buxum lash I already love for giving superb length and separation at a reasonable price.
Above is the YSL 5 color harmony eyeshadow in #3 Tawny followed by Eva Buxum lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment