Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MUD Summer Escape Workshop

 I had the good fortune to attend Make Up Designory's Summer Escape Workshop. They hold free workshops twice a month which is pretty cool. The workshops are said to run 4 hours but it was more like an hour of instruction, an hour of shopping and then an hour of playing with makeup. They are good for beginners and those shy with color. They'll definitely teach you a look. This workshop was focused just on eyes.
Arjun thinks my cheeks are tasty
The Summer Escape Eye look modeled by yours truly lol. Eye colors used are Dulce de leche for highlight, Sunset in inner corner of eye, Cajun spice on the lid and sienna on the crease and lashline. I also added some Urban Decay liner in Bourbon for some extra Ummph.
I'm wearing Mac My Paradise on cheeks and Chanel Ming lacquer on lips. 
I also bought some eyeshadows in Spanish Gold and Pink Grapefruit and a lipgloss in Spicy.


4 comments:

  1. Awwww look at little Arjun...getting so big now.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your kid is so cute!!! kisses! :) great blog!! im your new follower hope you'll follow back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I just followed your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..your kid is so sweet..nice blog, hey check out my blog http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/ and follow me if you like, you can join my giveaway too. I'll definitely follow back<3

    ReplyDelete